NEW : The support of Navionics charts has been completely revised in version 21.1, with better fluidity, better graphics, and new possibilities. Click here for more info
NEW Coverage: Navionics has revised its catalog, with a new cutout now available(*). The main changes are as follows:
- The "Small" coverage disappears in favor of a new "Regular" coverage
- The Platinum+ coverage is aligned with the Navionics+ coverage(*) (*)short delay on Platinum+ coverage for Africa, the Pacific, and Asia/Oceania which will be available by the end of March
Navionics charts compatible with ScanNav are the same as those used on compatible chartplotters on the market. They are distributed on the following supports:
You can use the same chart on both your chartplotter and your ScanNav software. If you have a compatible plotter, it is therefore important to order the format supported by it.
Check the format compatible with your GPS plotter.
ScanNav supports both formats. Just use the USB reader supplied with the chart at the time of purchase, or any other standard SD / CF reader. The installation is carried out via an activation on the Internet.
(*): Navionics has stopped distributing Compaq-Flash cards since January 1, 2022, so it is no longer possible for us to provide them to you. However, ScanNav remains compatible with cards in both formats.
Two Navionics offers are available: Navionics+ and Platinum+
The mapping part is identical in the 2 offers. The Platinum+ offer brings additional features such as 3D
(*) the 3D feature is not used in ScanNav
- The desired offer (Navionics+ or Platinum+)
- Large or Regular coverage.
- Either an exchange of your old Navionics chart with a new Navionics chart. You need to send us your original chart, we will take care of updating it.
- Either by purchasing a Navionics Update chart, followed by an online upgrade with a compatible chart.
- Navionics Update charts also let you replace charts from other brands.
- the update of Platinum specific data is only proposed through an exchange, as Navionics Update charts only update the nautical chart part.
List of charts compatible with Navionics Update on 1/1/2017:
Navionics charts: Navionics+, Navionics Updates, Gold, Silver, HotMaps Premium, Marine & Lakes USA, SonarChart™ for Garmin GPS
- C-MAP: BDS, Essential, 4D, 4D Local, 4D Wide, 4D MAX, 4D MAX+, MAX N, MAX N+, MAX-N Bathy, MAX NT and MAX NT+ on SD/MSD
- Fishing Hot Spots on SD, MSD, and MMC
- Garmin: BlueChart, BlueChart G2, Vision, LakeVu, LakeVu Ultra on SD/MSD
- Lakemaster for Humminbird, LakeMaster ProMap for Lowrance and LakeMaster for Lowrance (Newer versions)
- Lowrance Insight and Lowrance Insight HD on SD/MSD
- Lowrance NauticPath on MMC
- TrakMaps for Garmin on SD/MSD including the Demo Cards
- TrakMaps for Lowrance
- Magellan BlueNAV XL3
Charts from other Brands: