Navionics offers multiple update solutions:
On reception of the Navionics Update chart, you will be able to download the chart of your choice, by inserting your original chart to determine compatible charts.
- Either an exchange of your old Navionics chart with a new Navionics chart. You need to send us your original chart, we will take care of updating it.
- Either by purchasing a Navionics Update chart, followed by an online upgrade with a compatible chart.
- Navionics Update charts also let you replace charts from other brands.
- the update of Platinum specific data is only proposed through an exchange, as Navionics Update charts only update the nautical chart part.
List of charts compatible with Navionics Update on 1/1/2017:
Navionics charts: Navionics+, Navionics Updates, Gold, Silver, HotMaps Premium, Marine & Lakes USA, SonarChart™ for Garmin GPS
Charts from other Brands:
- C-MAP: BDS, Essential, 4D, 4D Local, 4D Wide, 4D MAX, 4D MAX+, MAX N, MAX N+, MAX-N Bathy, MAX NT and MAX NT+ on SD/MSD
- Fishing Hot Spots on SD, MSD, and MMC
- Garmin: BlueChart, BlueChart G2, Vision, LakeVu, LakeVu Ultra on SD/MSD
- Lakemaster for Humminbird, LakeMaster ProMap for Lowrance and LakeMaster for Lowrance (Newer versions)
- Lowrance Insight and Lowrance Insight HD on SD/MSD
- Lowrance NauticPath on MMC
- TrakMaps for Garmin on SD/MSD including the Demo Cards
- TrakMaps for Lowrance
- Magellan BlueNAV XL3